Having our critique with Greg I was surprised how it turned out. I'm happy mine was a favorite because of the strong design, but I know I lacked on finishing the piece. I think it was a good idea to let everyone submit digitally since the material isn't going to be the resin anyway. I did enjoy getting to print out the medallion and learned a lot. 3D prints are tricky!!
Excited to see what happens.
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Thursday, April 11, 2019
Tuesday 04/09 and Thursday 04/11
- Artist presentations went on Tuesday and Thursday as well.
- We also received the PLA medallion prints, a lot struggled with ability to print text on both sides because of supports.
- Using resin to print might help with this and making a few edits to the design.
- Have model revised and in print folder APRIL 23rd by 2pm for final prints
- a week from that day APRIL 30th is the client meeting for the final medallion prints
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Thursday, April 4, 2019
Tuesday 04/02 and Thursday 04/04
- Tuesday we had critique for the chimeras, it was a nice day and we held it outside. Everyone did a fabulous job and had their own unique projects with strong styles. I enjoy having the time to do revisions and really strengthen the project idea.
Sunday, March 31, 2019
- Received resin prints on project two, clean up and have it ready next Tuesday.
- Discuss mood boards for honors medallion.
- Work on sketches in Fusion to start bringing together idea of medallion.
- Had to reprint model will hopefully be ready for Tuesday's critique.
- Need to start designing medallion in fusion.
Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Using SVG files made in illustrator to upload and work into Fusion
- Can use type on a path tool for the circular precise
- Have model for project 2 sent to printer folder
- I'm having trouble connecting all my parts
- ARTIST PRESENTATION: Neri Oxman due week 13 use goggle slides